Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Want to learn dancing?

10-14 November 1991

Folk and Line dancing? That was alien to me when it was introduced in Miri. I have gone dancing with friends and I just shake to the music and if it was ballroom music I just let the men lead me. There were 2 teachers from Singapore and on this 1st course, my love for dancing grew. It was fun learning folk dances of different countries. I learnt how to use a scarf to dance.

24-29 May 1992

Teachers Victor and Hanny came again to teach us at this 2nd dance course. I learnt how to use a fan to dance.

6-11 November 1992

3rd dance course conducted by teachers Victor and Hanny again. I don’t have any pictures of the previous 2 courses but I have for this one. Here are some of them.

Listen to what the organiser and the teachers are saying!

Let's do a circle dance.


Let's do a scarf dance. Gosh! My scarf is too short and stiff!

Graduation Time!

No comments: