Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Chern Xi Folk Dance Group

Tuesday, 4 April 2006

Another dance group that I taught before, from January 2004 to January 2005. It was known as Churn Ing before. I had the opportunity to visit with the members this morning. Since I had a cake made for the Luyang group, Annie also delivered a cake for the Chern Xi.


Don't ever say you are too old to dance! If your legs and feet don't hurt and you have the interest and desire to learn, age is not the problem. Lucia is a sweet lady in her early 70's and a retired school teacher. She is my oldest student and I am proud to have her as my student. I have seen her doing the ballroom, folk and line dances and I admire her for her grace and enthusiasm. She can dance to the beats of the music!

The hall was dark so the ladies posed for me outside, with their fans.

They rented the hall of the Foochow Association and their classes are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 0700-0900 am.

No comments: